Check out music from Caroline Casey & the Stringslingers


Sunday, April 15, 2007

Satan rules a 4-track

I was so happy with the demo songs I recorded today--until I popped the cassette into my stereo and hit 'play.'

I've never heard my own songs backwards before. Seriously creeped.


Greg from Get Hip exhibited a certain amount of interest in my musical endeavors this evening, both past and present. They seem like great people to be involved with. Hmmm...!!!

I danced my patootie off to the Ugly Beats. Got their new record, too.

I'm not getting out of my bed until at least 1pm tomorrow.

And when I do, it'll be to try again with the demonic 4-track and try to get my crap together for a rehearsal with Shannon and Emily in the evening.

Curiously, I have felt for years that I couldn't get a garage band off the ground. All of a sudden there seems to be a multitude of possibilities. This is very good indeed.

No comments: